All you southern belles are gonna have to cover your ears for this one…
I don’t like sweet tea.
I know, I know I can’t believe it either…
Anyhoo, I do like unsweetened tea… and just cause I don’t like sweet tea, doesn’t mean I don’t like to spruce up my tea from time to time.
So, in honor of PEACH-O-RAMA, I decided to whip up a batch of peach tea.
I started by blanching two peaches and peelin’ them up.
Now I’m a regular Ole Lipton girl… I used two black tea bags and two green tea bags. If you want a peachier flavor you could always use a peach tea bag.
Add it into your tea along with two tablespoons of sugar (or more if you are a sweet tea person) and mix ‘er up
My trusty ole mix n chop made quick work and the perfect sized pieces.
Refreshingly Light Peach Tea
- 1 Gallon Brewed Iced Tea of Choice
- 2 Peaches- Blanched Peeled & Pitted
- 2 T Sugar or more
- Puree one peach and 1/2 cup of tea in a blender.
- Add puree and 2 T sugar (or more) to the gallon of tea and mix well.
- Smash remaining peach into chunks.
- Serve tea with a spoonful of peach chunks over the top of each beverage.
Please note: After much consideration, we have decided to discontinue the old recipe cards. We know that many of you enjoyed printing them off and we apologize. After thinking it over, we have decided the time it took to manually produce the cards is put to better use by producing more yummy recipes. We hope you will continue to enjoy a print option by using the new system above.