We are knee deep in the middle of Peach-O-Rama…
You think I am kiddin’?
This FREEZE-O-RAMA mama froze up 72 cups of peaches yesterday…just sayin’
More on that coming soon…
But with all these peaches I knew I had to whip up one of our favorite treats.
Our Peach-Berry Shortcake is so simple, a little sweet and the perfect light dessert for a hot summer night.
I then lightly sprayed my favorite square pan…
Truth be told, this little mini spatula makes easy work of removing these little shortcakes of peachy yum!
- 3 Cups Bisquick
- 1/2 Cup Sugar
- 1/2 Cup Splenda
- 1 Cup Milk
- 2 T Peach Schnapps
- 1 Pint Strawberries
- 3-4 Peaches
- 1/4 Cup Splenda
- Whipped Cream
- Combine first five ingredients and bake at 350 degrees for 10-12 minutes in a lightly greased brownie or cupcake pan.
- Remove cakes from pan and cool.
- Clean, hull and slice strawberries.
- Peel, pit and slice peaches.
- Combine peaches with strawberries and reserved splenda.
- Cut one cake in half and place in a bowl.
- Spoon on fruit
- Add a little whipped cream
- Top with other half of cake.
- Spoon more fruit on top.