We are knee deep in the middle of Peach-O-Rama…
You think I am kiddin’?
This FREEZE-O-RAMA mama froze up 72 cups of peaches yesterday…just sayin’
More on that coming soon…
But with all these peaches I knew I had to whip up one of our favorite treats.
Our Peach-Berry Shortcake is so simple, a little sweet and the perfect light dessert for a hot summer night.
I then lightly sprayed my favorite square pan…
Truth be told, this little mini spatula makes easy work of removing these little shortcakes of peachy yum!
- 3 Cups Bisquick
- 1/2 Cup Sugar
- 1/2 Cup Splenda
- 1 Cup Milk
- 2 T Peach Schnapps
- 1 Pint Strawberries
- 3-4 Peaches
- 1/4 Cup Splenda
- Whipped Cream
- Combine first five ingredients and bake at 350 degrees for 10-12 minutes in a lightly greased brownie or cupcake pan.
- Remove cakes from pan and cool.
- Clean, hull and slice strawberries.
- Peel, pit and slice peaches.
- Combine peaches with strawberries and reserved splenda.
- Cut one cake in half and place in a bowl.
- Spoon on fruit
- Add a little whipped cream
- Top with other half of cake.
- Spoon more fruit on top.
I am the mama behind GOODEness Gracious and the owner of Cris Goode Solutions.Here at GOODEness Gracious, we like to keep it light and fun as we cook up family meals, share our super mommy secrets and chat it up about the GOODe life:)So come on in and sit a spell.