As it gets cooler out there, I don’t know about you guys, but I am in the mood for some soup, stews and chilis.
So, I dug through my recipes and perused the internets for some familiar and not-so-familiar flavors to warm up to this season…
Here are 30 Soups, Stews and Chilies I came across… enjoy!
1. Texas Ranch Soup (pictured above):
My family ADORES this soup! It is so hearty with just the right combination of flavors. If it is chilly, a big ole pot of this will cure the biggest of chills.
2. Roasted Tomato Basil Soup from Annie’s Eats:
Tomatoes? Basil? What’s not to love? This is definitely on the must try list.
3. Corn Chowder with Chilies from The Pioneer Woman:
I just heart corn chowder… add some green chilies and I am sold!
4. Slow Cooker Soup Beans and Ham from The Country Cook:
Oh buddy, I will be bakin’ up some corn bread to go with these!
We just love this quick and easy soup that helps you tackle that left over turkey! Simple soup for the soul.
6. Potato Blue Cheese Soup from Basilmomma:
Holy Yumminess Batman, I cannot WAIT to try this!
7. Beef Stew in the Slow Cooker from Sweet Tea with Cindy:
Good Ole Meat and Potatoes just like mama used to make.
8. African Peanut Stew from Relish:
I am so intrigued. I LOVE peanut flavored dishes and I think my picky little Miss Add might even give this one a go.
9. Wendy’s Style Chili from Comfy Cuisine:
I just LOVE a great knock-off recipe don’t you?
Did I mention that my family loves a GOODe corn chowder? This one is quite yummy and one (but not the only) of our favorites.
11. French Onion Soup from Annie’s Eats:
The photographs of this soup make me want a bowl.
12. Homemade Chicken Pot Pie from A Southern Fairytale:
I so want to make individual little pot pies that don’t come from Banquet or Marie Callender for a change.
This is definitely on my list.
13. Lasagna Soup from The Devilish Dish:
Be still my heart– a soup after the own heart of my Lasagna in a Pot
14. Left Over Mashed Potato Soup from Kingdom First Mom:
I am so intrigued by ways to repurpose leftovers, especially with the holidays coming up.
15. Broccoli Cheese Soup from Cooking with Mel:
I cannot pass up a GOODe Broccoli-Cheese soup. I totally heart it! As does Miss Add.
16. Tuscan Soup from From My Front Porch
I adore Jent and I love Gooseberry Patch and this simple recipe looks right down my alley.
Truth be told, I am eyeing a couple bowls of this for tomorrow’s lunch… straight from the freezer! I LOVE when I think ahead.
18. Sherried Tomato Soup from The Pioneer Woman:
Anyone who has been around here very long knows how much I love, love, LOVE cooking with sherry. This soup has my name written all over it… well not literally, but you know what I mean.
19. Chicken Tortilla Soup from The Ranchwife Chronicles
I love that this soup freezes well. Cannot wait to get some put away in my freezer.
20. Slow Cooker Chili and Sweet Southern Corn Bread from The Country Cook
I may or may not currently have a mild addiction to corn bread… just sayin’
21. Chicken Quinoa Stew from Picky Palate
I picked this mainly because I haven’t cooked a lot with quinoa and would like to…
22. Pumpkin Soup with Toasted Walnuts from Good Life Eats
Sounds like such a great seasonal soup!
23. Cream of Turkey & Wild Rice from Simple Bites
Another great “leftover” recipe that is definitely going down on my list.
24. Tomato Beef Stew
We love this little stew… it has one of my favorite ingredients… Chili Sauce!
25. Cajun Shrimp Stew from Tracey’s Culinary Adventures
Puddie would sooo love this– his favorite foods are seafood anything.
26. White Chicken Chili from Bobbi’s Cozy Kitchen
I haven’t made a white chili before (gasp!)… I think this might just be my first one.
27. Italian Wedding Soup from Annie’s Eats
Truth be told, I have never has Italian Wedding Soup, although I have always been intrigued by it. When I worked in the city and would go to lunch downtown, I had a boss that would always order it from a local pub and I was always curious about it. Going to have to give it a try in the comfort of my own kitchen 😉
I just adore this little recipe. I remember every fall my mom would make a similar recipe and keep in a crock pot for all the guys while they were out hunting. We gals would grab a nice bowl of these when we came back from a hard day’s Christmas shopping too.
29. Slow Cooker Mexican Lime Chicken Soup from Dining with Debbie
I just love lime… and in my crock pot no less!
30. Lime and Garlic Chicken Crockpot Soup from Talking Dollars and Cents
Speaking of lime, with only 3 ingredients, I think I am gonna have to give this a try!
So what’s your favorite soup, stew or chili? One can never have too many recipes… just sayin’
Linked to: Works For Me Wednesday
I am the mama behind GOODEness Gracious and the owner of Cris Goode Solutions.
Here at GOODEness Gracious, we like to keep it light and fun as we cook up family meals, share our super mommy secrets and chat it up about the GOODe life:)
So come on in and sit a spell.