If you are a mushroom lover like I am, your going to like this simple White Lasagna recipe…
Psst..you can find this baby in Gooseberry Patch’s new 101 Hearty Recipes.
Truth be told, I like to use my Cuisinart Saute Skillet for dishes like this that involve sauces, gravies and also those one pot dishes that can go straight from the skillet to the oven. I really love this skillet because it gives me all the great stainless steel qualities of an All-Clad skillet at half the price 😉
It was quite yummy, however, next time we will probably add in some of Heather’s awesome fresh pork sausage — it would be a great addition to this recipe.
- 8 oz Lasagna Noodles- uncooked
- 3 T Butter
- 1 t Lemon Juice
- 16 oz Sliced Mushrooms
- 1/4 Cup All Purpose Flour
- 1 t Salt
- 1/8 t Cayenne Pepper
- 2 1/2 Cup Milk
- 2 T Fresh Parsley
- Pepper to taste
- 16 oz Ricotta or Cottage Cheese
- 1/2 Cup Grated Parm
- Prepare lasagna noodles.
- Melt butter in a sauce pan.
- Add juice and mushrooms. Cook until golden.
- Add flour, salt and cayenne pepper and gradually add in the milk.
- Stir constantly until sauce thickens.
- Pour half of the sauce in the bottom of the pan and layer noodles, then ricotta.
- Repeat noodles and ricotta until the pan is filled. top with remaining sauce and sprinkle parm on top.
- Bake at 350 for 45 minutes.
- Let set for 15 minutes, then serve.
I am the mama behind GOODEness Gracious and the owner of Cris Goode Solutions. Here at GOODEness Gracious, we like to keep it light and fun as we cook up family meals, share our super mommy secrets and chat it up about the GOODe life:) So come on in and sit a spell.