My to do list is after me and she sure looks scary!
So, what does a perfect day look like to me…
Okay, okay… perhaps I need to consider what a realistic perfect day looks like…
So, while my life isn’t a beach… I am shooting high folks… Balance baby.
I figure balance for me has several parts: Spiritual, Personal/Emotional, Family, Physical, Home, Work, Online
And, while I have TONS goals for each of these things… for the next week I am going to focus on 2 goals in each area.
1. Daily Prayer Journal
2. Find a new Bible reading plan and upload it to my iPad
1. Read from one of the gazillion books I have stacked up around the house.
2. Begin working on a creative space like this.
1. Read 3+ books a day w/ Miss Add and do at least one creative play activity a day.
2. Spend daily one on one time w/ my man-sans tv/electronics/phones and the interwebs 😉
1. Complete. The. Kitchen.
2. Cook at least once a day
1. Daily prioritized list
2. Scheduled work/family time
1. Get my Google Reader and Hootsuite updated with all my new contacts and under control
2. Create an editorial calendar for all my series here and keep the authenticity going on Unfolding Wallflower.
So, now I have a road map to success for the next week and I am already feeling better.
What would be on your list?
I am the mama behind GOODEness Gracious and the owner of Cris Goode Solutions. Here at GOODEness Gracious, we like to keep it light and fun as we cook up family meals, share our super mommy secrets and chat it up about the GOODe life:) So come on in and sit a spell.