Raspberry Upside Down Cake
- 1/4 Cup Butter - Melted
- 1/4 Cup Sugar
- 1 1/2 Cup Raspberries
- 2 T Sliced Almonds
- 1 1/2 Cups Bisquick
- 1/2 Cup Sugar
- 1/2 Cup Milk
- 2 T Oil
- 1/2 t Vanilla Extract
- 1/2 t Almond Extract
- 1 Egg Beaten
- Garnish: Raspberries Almonds
- Drizzle butter in 9 inch cake pan and sprinkle sugar on top.
- Place berries in mixture open side up.
- Sprinkle almonds on top.
- Mix remaining ingredients (except garnish) and beat for 4 minutes.
- Pour batter over top of almonds.
- Bake at 350 for 35-40 minutes, until it passes the toothpick test.
- Place serving plate over the top and flip, leaving the pan in place for 1 minute.
- Remove pan and let stand 10 minutes.
- Garnish with raspberries and almonds.
Links featured on GOODEness Gracious are often affiliate links. GG often receives products for free to review. GG opinions are however very much Cris’ own. Just try to get her to say something she doesn’t believe in… dare ya 😉 If you have any questions about the products or recommendations found on this blog, just pop us an email 🙂
I am the mama behind GOODEness Gracious and the owner of Cris Goode Solutions. Here at GOODEness Gracious, we like to keep it light and fun as we cook up family meals, share our super mommy secrets and chat it up about the GOODe life:) So come on in and sit a spell.
That looks so good. I love your cake plate.
This sounds delish! We have wild raspberry bushes in the woods behind our house. As soon as my hubby picks some, I am making this cake.
Your Raspberry Upside Down Cake looks splendid – I am certain it tastes scrumptious!! You portray clear and beautiful photos for each step along the way. In addition, I soooo ENJOY your delightful sense of humor! Thanx for sharing your "Goodeness" with us!
Oops you forgot to show the 1/2 cup sugar added after the 1 1/2 cups bisquick. I saw it in the very last frame after enjoy! I think it will be a little healthier this way but I don’t know if it will be as yummy.
GOODe catch! I fixed it. Thanks for letting me know!