How does a nice big batch of fluffy scrambled eggs for Christmas or Easter morning…
Sounds good, but like a lot of work… right?
Not with today’s Super Mommy Secret discovered on All Recipes… OVEN Scrambled Eggs!
You start by whisking 24 eggs with 1 T of salt and 2 1/2 Cups Milk.
Melt a stick of butter in the bottom of a 9 x 13 pan.
Pour your eggs in the pan and put in a 350 degree oven.
Set your timer for 10 minutes.
After 10 minutes, stir the eggs by running a spatula along the bottom and edges.
Set timer for another 10 minutes.
Continue the stirring and scraping every 10 minutes until the eggs set up.
Depending on your eggs and your oven, they could set up in as little as 30 minutes or if you are running late for your women’s group breakfast pitch-in, it will take 50 minutes… just sayin’.
Oven Scrambled Eggs
- 24 Eggs
- 1 T Salt
- 2 1/2 Cups Milk
- 1 Stick of Butter
- Whisk all ingredients together EXCEPT for butter.
- Melt butter in a 9 x 13 pan in a 350 degree oven.
- When butter is melted, add eggs.
- Bake for 10 minutes and then stir well.
- Bake another 10 minutes and stir well.
- Continue to bake for another 5-10 minutes watching the eggs closely until fully set.
Do you have a breakfast Super Mommy Secret? Do tell!
I am the mama behind GOODEness Gracious and the owner of Cris Goode Solutions.
Here at GOODEness Gracious, we like to keep it light and fun as we cook up family meals, share our super mommy secrets and chat it up about the GOODe life:)
So come on in and sit a spell.