The other night I needed to throw something quick together to take to a hog roast, so I flipped through a copy of Recipes for Warming Hearts that Gooseberry Patch gave me to review and giveaway (Psst… have you entered?) and I came across this yummy Monkey Bread recipe.
So, I remembered seeing something on Pinterest (I sooo heart Pinterest) where someone made individual Monkey Bread Muffins, so I took this recipe and applied the Pinterest technique 🙂
The individual servings were far less messy.
Edited to add: Silly me! The single batch recipe only calls for one stick, not two!! But hey, is there really such a thing as too much butter?
Heat through and set aside.
Ya might want to make sure that bag is closed before handing it off…just sayin’
Edited to correct: (This recipe makes about
20 10-12 muffins)
Bake at 325 for about 15 minutes.
But, fear not… the pan was empty by the end of the night.
Guess I wasn’t the only one that thought they were yummy!
- ½ Cup Butter
- 1 Cup Brown Sugar
- 3 T Cinnamon- divided
- ½ Cup Sugar
- 2 Tubes Grands Jr Biscuits
- Melt butter in a saucepan
- Add Brown sugar and 1 T Cinnamon until sugar melts. Set aside.
- Take 2 T Cinnamon and ½ Cup sugar and place inside a gallon sized baggie.
- Shake until combined
- Cut biscuits into fourths and then toss in baggie to coat.
- Take coated pieces and divide evenly among 2 muffin tins lightly sprayed with vegetable oil
- Divide butter mixture among muffins by pouring over top of each muffin.
- Bake at 325 for 15 minutes
- Let muffins sit for 5 minutes before turning them out of the pan to cool.
I am the mama behind GOODEness Gracious and the owner of Cris Goode Solutions.Here at GOODEness Gracious, we like to keep it light and fun as we cook up family meals, share our super mommy secrets and chat it up about the GOODe life:)So come on in and sit a spell.