Today I am going to do something I haven’t done before…shh!
I am going to give you a sneak peek at a recipe from an upcoming cookbook giveaway BEFORE I post the giveaway and review.
Going hog wild, aren’t I?
The reason I want to share this one now is because it is so yummy and a nice light dessert for your upcoming New Year’s Eve parties.
It comes from the brand new 101 Farmhouse Favorites— which I will be reviewing and giving away a copy in a couple weeks.
It also just so happens to be a great recipe for our Year 2 Change challenge! Mommy score!
I started by whipping up an Angel Food cake mix and filled 36 lined regular muffin tin cups.
Bake according to the box instructions and cool completely.
Next mix your favorite sugar free/fat free pudding mix (small box) with 16 oz of Crushed Pineapple (with juice).
Fold in 1 8 oz tub of Cool Whip Free
Top your cupcakes with fresh berries.
68 Calories well spent… Yum!
Luscious Angel Cupcakes
- 1 Angel Food Mix prepared into 36 cupcakes
- 1 Small Box Sugar Free/Fat Free Pudding Mix
- 16 oz of Crushed Pineapple with juice- don't drain
- 1 8 oz Tub Cool Whip Free
- Fresh berries to taste
- Cool cupcakes completely.
- Mix pudding mix and pineapple well.
- Fold in Cool Whip.
- Top cupcakes with mixture and top with fresh berries.
Affiliate links were used in this post.