- I totally miss Phil on Deadliest Catch. It still makes me sad that he passed away.
- Miss Add is sooo into coloring and writing her letters now. It is amazing how quickly they learn.
- I heart Aldi’s (Thanks Miss Leah 😉 )
- I am typing this post on my new Toshiba laptop… after eight more phone calls to HHGregg today. Turns out this HHGregg break-up had to get a little dramatic before things we could part ways… I am too emotionally exhausted to even recount it all … you know the drill… they said they’d call… they didn’t… they said they’d take care of it… they didn’t… by the end of the day a great woman in the corporate office (as opposed to the other woman in corporate office who didn’t follow through) went the extra mile for me and we got ‘er done… I swear I willed this warranty through… just sayin’. Thank heavens it is over. I am still sad I will never shop there again though.
- I have been officially freelancing for a month now. It has been amazing. I am super busy and super happy. I love what I get to do everyday. 🙂 My friends keep asking me if I got my hair done, lost weight, eyebrows done, wearing my make-up differently…lol! Nope. It is just happiness folks, and apparently I wear it well 😉
- We have started family devotions at night and I absolutely love it. Tonight Miss Add learned her first Memory Verse… so awesome.
- I think I have a splinter in my foot.
- I heart Toshiba…and their lovely, awesome, fantastic laptops…
- I am blog hoppin’ again today 🙂
- We got some radishes, a truck load of taters, a few cukes and zucchini from our garden so far… yippee! Got any tater recipes???
- I am reading Mother Teresa: A Simple Path right now. I got it on our library trip. I have always been so drawn to stories about her. She had such an incredible impact… and yet had the same number of hours in the day.
- Ice Cream Maker Attachment Anyone?
- Happy Friday!
I am the mama behind GOODEness Gracious and the owner of Cris Goode Solutions.
Here at GOODEness Gracious, we like to keep it light and fun as we cook up family meals, share our super mommy secrets and chat it up about the GOODe life:)
So come on in and sit a spell.