Looking for a great dessert dip? This recipe for Chocolate Chip Cheesecake Dip is super simple and a perfect for all kinds of dippers.
Over the years, I have adapted the recipe to account for my almond extract obsession 😉 and now I make it with walnuts mixed in to mimick my very favorite chocolate chip cookie– one with walnuts! However you could mix in whatever you like, pecans, marshmallows, etc.
We serve it up on everything from graham crackers to pretzels to buttery crackers. Personally I like the savory dippers to add just a little salt to all that sweet!
Chocolate Chip Cheesecake Dip
- 8 oz of Cream Cheese -Softened
- 1/2 Cup Butter-Softened
- 1 tsp Almond or Vanilla Extract
- 3 Tbsp Brown Sugar
- 1/2 Cup Powdered Sugar
- 1/4 to 1/2 Cup Mini Chocolate Chips Depending on taste
- 1/4 Cup Finely Chopped Walnuts
- Combine Cream Cheese, Butter and Extract in a mixer.
- Add sugars.
- Fold in chips and nuts.
- Serve with graham crackers, pretzels and buttery crackers
Affiliate links were used in this post.
I am the mama behind GOODEness Gracious and the owner of Cris Goode Solutions. Here at GOODEness Gracious, we like to keep it light and fun as we cook up family meals, share our super mommy secrets and chat it up about the GOODe life:) So come on in and sit a spell.