How about some Cedar Plank Lime Tilapia?
Cedar Plank Lime Tilapia
- Juice of a lime
- Lawry's Seasoning Salt - to taste
- 6 Tilapia Fillets
- 2 Cedar Planks & Olive Oil
- Soak planks in water overnight, then remove and drizzle with oil.
- Place fillets on plank.
- Pour lime juice over the top of the fillets.
- Sprinkle liberally with Lawry's.
- Place planks on the grill and grill for 20 minutes.
I am the mama behind GOODEness Gracious and the owner of Cris Goode Solutions. Here at GOODEness Gracious, we like to keep it light and fun as we cook up family meals, share our super mommy secrets and chat it up about the GOODe life:) So come on in and sit a spell.