Thank you so much for your patience.
I am finally on the mend… or so I keep telling myself!
So, now I need to get to all the great recipes I promised you about two weeks ago!
Without further ado… Breakfast Freezer Burritos.
The idea for this tasty morning freezer treat came from years of ordering these yummy Breakfast Burritos from a little coffee shop downtown called Mama Java’s.
I am sooo NOT a morning person, so when I had to crawl into my office at the crack of dawn, these little bundles of egg, cheese and ham were so nice to wake up and warm up to…
So, knowing that my family LOVES the convenience of a GOODe freezer burrito, I thought I would give it a try.
Love, LOVE, L-O-V-E this technique that I recently shared on how to make the most fluffy and yummy eggs in the oven.
While my eggs were baking, I toasted 20 – 12 inch flour tortillas on a griddle.
McD’s Coffee Warning: Please wait for molten lava to cool before biting into it…
- 24 Eggs Scrambled
- 20- 12 inch Flour Tortillas
- 1 lb Ham- chopped
- 6 Cups Sharp Cheddar Cheese.
- Prepare eggs.
- Toast flour tortillas on a griddle.
- Assemble burritos: egg, ham, cheese and wrap.
- Wrap burritos in paper towels and place in freezer bag.
- Place frozen burrito in microwave and heat for 90 seconds, flip and cook for another 90 seconds.
- Wait for burrito to cool a little before eating.
I sooo will be making this again.
And, I may use BACON at some point… Mama Java would be proud 😉
I am the mama behind GOODEness Gracious and the owner of Cris Goode Solutions.Here at GOODEness Gracious, we like to keep it light and fun as we cook up family meals, share our super mommy secrets and chat it up about the GOODe life:)So come on in and sit a spell.