Bacon, bacon, BACON!
Seems like bacon is all the rage.
Truth be told, I have a secret…
Some of my favorite people in the world are responsible for bacon.
And we aren’t talking about Kevin.
So let’s talk bacon and all the wonderful ways you can use it.
- Tuscan Soup (One of our FAVORITE SOUPS of all time!)
- Creamy Cauliflower Soup with Bacon and Gorgonzola from Steamy Kitchen
- White Bean and Bacon Soup from Add a Pinch (Add a Grilled Cheese and this reminds me so much of my grandma.)
- Potato Leek Soup with Bacon from Food Network
- O’Charley’s Baked Potato Soup from Copycat Recipes
- BLT Salad on Beyer Beware (I actually ate the salad pictured above at a Real Farmwives get together… and it was wayyy yummy!)
- Green Goddess Bacon Salad
- BLT Pasta Salad on A Bird and a Bean
- Bacon Ranch Potato Salad from My Favorite Things
- Egg Salad with Bacon from Add a Pinch
- Grilled Cheese with Tomato, Bacon, Avocado and Arugula from Good Life Eats
- Mini Chicken Sandwiches on Sweet Hawaiian Rolls from Beyer Beware
- Big Fat Bacon Sliders from The Pioneer Woman
- Mini BLTs on The Wife of a Dairyman
- Chicken Bacon Ranch Panini on The Pioneer Woman
- Quick Mini Sausage Wraps
- Bacon Roasted Chickpeas on Basilmomma
- Potato Skins from The Pioneer Woman
- Microwave Bacon Popcorn on Amazon
- Chicken, Bacon and Cream Cheese Mini Taquitos from Mommy I’m Hungry
- Farmhouse Chicken Bake
- Crockpot Bacon-Wrapped Italian Chicken on Beyer Beware
- Macaroni and Cheese with Bacon and Onion on Foodness Gracious
- Creamy Bacon Carbonara from Get Off Your Butt and Bake
- Pork Chops with Apples and Creamy Bacon Cheese Grits on The Pioneer Woman
I am the mama behind GOODEness Gracious and the owner of Cris Goode Solutions.Here at GOODEness Gracious, we like to keep it light and fun as we cook up family meals, share our super mommy secrets and chat it up about the GOODe life:)So come on in and sit a spell.