Are you looking for a simple way to make guacamole? This easy guacamole recipe is my go-to recipe any time I am craving guac! It is so delicious and scale-able to feed a crowd if needed.
Easy Guacamole Recipe Notes
- The basic recipe is just equal parts avocado and lime juice with salt and minced garlic to taste. Easy peasy.
- This is my go-to juicer.
- Now if you have really large limes, I sometimes reduce the limes… but in general if I pick up two avocados, I pick up two limes. If I choose 4 avocados, I use 4 limes… so on and so forth.
- I make it in a bowl with a fork or sometimes I throw it into my food processor (especially if my avocados are a bit firmer).
- I only make up enough for what we will eat in one sitting. It is too easy to whip together not to always have fresh.
- 2 Avocados
- 2 Limes
- 2-4 Cloves of Garlic- Minced (I use freeze dried garlic)
- Salt to taste
- Optional- Chopped Onion to taste
- Seed, peel and scoop out avocado into a bowl or food processor.
- Juice limes over avocados. (This has been my go-to juicer for years.)
- Add garlic and salt.
- If using a food processor, pulse until desired consistency is reached. If using a fork, smash and stir ingredients until consistency is reached.
- If using onions, stir in at the end and mix well.
Affiliate links were used in this post.
I am the mama behind GOODEness Gracious and the owner of Cris Goode Solutions. Here at GOODEness Gracious, we like to keep it light and fun as we cook up family meals, share our super mommy secrets and chat it up about the GOODe life:) So come on in and sit a spell.