Banana Nut Muffins
Fantastic breakfast Banana Nut Muffin
Prep Time10 mins
Cook Time20 hrs
Servings: 12 -18
- 3 Ripe Bananas- Mashed
- 2 Eggs- Beaten
- 1/2 Cup Oil
- 1/2 Oats I use old fashioned
- 1/2 Cup Sugar plus additional to sprinkle on top
- 2 tsp Vanilla Extract I use Almond
- 1/2 Cup Ground Flax Seed
- 1/2 Cup Whole Wheat Flour I use White Whole Wheat
- 1/2 Cup All Purpose Flour
- 1/2 tsp Baking Sods
- 1 tsp Baking Powder
- 1/4 tsp Salt
- 1/2 Cup Chopped Walnuts
Mix together bananas, sugar, eggs oil and extract.
In a separate bowl, combine remaining ingredients and mix well.
Combine wet and dry ingredients until just combined.
Scoop evenly into 12 (or 18) lined muffin tins.
Sprinkle with sugar.
Bake at 350 for 20-30 minutes or until set and golden on top.