For more food and fun, visit GOODEnessGracious.com
Prep Time15 mins
Cook Time30 mins
- 1 Stick of Butter
- 2 lbs Chicken Tenders
- 6 Red Potatoes- quartered
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- Chili Powder- optional
- 1 Small Head of Cabbage- chopped
- 1 Onion- chopped
- 6 Cloves Garlic- chopped
- 1 Large Green Bell Pepper- Chopped
- 3 Ears of Corn- Cut in half
- 8 oz Sliced Mushrooms
- 1 Large Zucchini- Chopped
Split ingredients into two foil packets, layering butter, chicken and potatoes first.
Add additional veggies and season again.
Close foil packets and place grate down on coals and cook chicken side down for 20 minutes.
Flip and cook for additional 10 minutes
Check chicken to make sure juices run clear and serve.