Yesterday I shared with you one of my most favorite slow cooker recipes- Sherry Mushroom Crock Pot Chicken.
What makes this recipe even more loveable is that the leftovers make for a yummy Chicken Stroganoff in no time flat! We love, love, love Beef Stroganoff and this chicken twist switches things up a bit for us from time to time.
Meanwhile I boiled up about half of a 12 oz bag of whole grain egg noodles…
We heart the Ronzoni Healthy Harvest brand ’round these parts…
Two meals in a snap.
I just love it when that happens!
Whole Grain Chicken Stroganoff
- 6 oz Whole Grain Egg Noodles Cooked
- 4 Leftover Sherry Mushroom Chicken Thighs in Sauce
- 1/2 Cup Milk
- Take leftover Sherry Mushroom Chicken Thighs and shred meat with two forks.
- Add 1/2 Cup Milk and reheat in the microwave.
- Add cooked noodles and stir.
I am the mama behind GOODEness Gracious and the owner of Cris Goode Solutions.Here at GOODEness Gracious, we like to keep it light and fun as we cook up family meals, share our super mommy secrets and chat it up about the GOODe life:)So come on in and sit a spell.