Do you love homemade cookies? You simple MUST try these Ultimate Chip Cookies. Immediately. No seriously, go grab the butter and set it out on the counter… I will wait.
Hello, my name is Cris and I am totally addicted to these cookies.
I made them no less than 3 times in a two week period when I discovered them in Gooseberry Patch’s 303 Simple & Satisfying Recipes.
Now, truth be told, I like chocolate chip cookies BUT I usually cut down the chocolate chips sometimes by half so that I get a but of chocolate but don’t overwhelm the cookie.
So when I saw this cookie had M&Ms, white chocolate chips, peanut butter chips, pecans AND chocolate chips, I decided to skip the chocolate chips all together and let the M&Ms do the chocolate talking. I was afraid the cookie was going to be super busy even without them.
I. WAS. WRONG.
Ultimate Chip Cookies
The M&Ms were perfect. Just perfect.
And the peanut butter chips and white chocolate chips should totally just marry each other they were so good together.
And the pecans… were simply delightful!
It was amazingly NOT busy or overwhelming. The add ins all worked together to create a really nice flavor.
If you haven’t gathered yet, I am telling ya… YOU have GOTS to try this cookie!
Miss Add was such a fan that she dubbed them “Moon Cookies” as an excuse for me to whip up a batch when she and her Daddy camped out the other night to check out the Super Moon.
I didn’t argue 😉
Check out the recipe below for your own Moon Cookies or Friday Cookies or Soccer Game Cookies or whatever excuse you will make for them cookies!
Ultimate Chip Cookies
- 2 1/2 Cups All Purpose Flour I used 2 Cups AP and 1/2 Cup White Whole Wheat
- 1 tsp Baking Soda
- 1/2 tsp Salt
- 1 Cup Butter- Softened
- 1 Cup Brown Sugar- Packed
- 2 Eggs-Beaten
- 1 Tbsp Vanilla
- 3/4 Cup M &Ms
- 3/4 Cup White Chocolate Chips
- 3/4 Cup Peanut Butter Chips
- 1/2 Cup Pecans-Chopped
- optional: 3/4 Cup Semi-Sweet Chocolate Chips
- Mix together flour baking soda and salt and set aside.
- Beat together butter and sugars until light and fluffy.
- Add eggs and vanilla and blend well.
- Gradually mix in flour.
- Fold in remaining ingredients.
- Drop by tablespoonfuls on an ungreased cookie sheet 2 inches apart.
- Bake at 375 for 10-12 minutes
- Cool on cooling rack.
Looking for great baking sheets, liners and cooling racks? Here are some of my baking favorites:
Affiliate links were used in this post.
This recipe was shared on Weekend Potluck.