No wonder she was just signed on to do a freezer cooking cookbook 😉
Cookies and freezer cooking?!? This FREEZE-O-RAMA mama is totally game.
I have meetings with clients, get-togethers with friends and family gatherings coming up. How cool would it be to have a plate full of DIFFERENT kinds of cookies to bring in some holiday cheer?
You have heard of a “Bucket List”, well– here is my 12 Cookies of Christmas bucket list this holiday season… and here’s to hopin’ I don’t kick the bucket in the process 😉
From my Goode & Gooseberry Patch Project:
- Frosted Orange Cookies
- Amish Sugar Cookies using Pillsbury’s Merry Tin tip with Miss Add LOVE the idea of putting the different sugars in a muffin tin for dippin’!
- Maple Drop Cookies
- Santa’s Favorite Cake Mix Cookies (below)
- Chocolate Mint Chippers
- Butter-Nut Snowballs
- Peanut Butter-Cocoa Truffles
- Cranberry Oat Cookies
- Butter Pecan Cookies
- Melt in Your Mouth Cookies with Favorite Cookie Frosting
- Annabel’s Pumpkin Cookies
Santa’s Favorite Cake Mix Cookies
Linked to: Life As Mom’s Ultimate Recipe Swap