No wonder she was just signed on to do a freezer cooking cookbook 😉
Cookies and freezer cooking?!? This FREEZE-O-RAMA mama is totally game.
I have meetings with clients, get-togethers with friends and family gatherings coming up. How cool would it be to have a plate full of DIFFERENT kinds of cookies to bring in some holiday cheer?
You have heard of a “Bucket List”, well– here is my 12 Cookies of Christmas bucket list this holiday season… and here’s to hopin’ I don’t kick the bucket in the process 😉
From my Goode & Gooseberry Patch Project:
- Frosted Orange Cookies
- Amish Sugar Cookies using Pillsbury’s Merry Tin tip with Miss Add LOVE the idea of putting the different sugars in a muffin tin for dippin’!
- Maple Drop Cookies
- Santa’s Favorite Cake Mix Cookies (below)
- Chocolate Mint Chippers
- Butter-Nut Snowballs
- Peanut Butter-Cocoa Truffles
- Cranberry Oat Cookies
- Butter Pecan Cookies
- Melt in Your Mouth Cookies with Favorite Cookie Frosting
- Annabel’s Pumpkin Cookies
Linked to: Life As Mom’s Ultimate Recipe Swap
I am the mama behind GOODEness Gracious and the owner of Cris Goode Solutions.Here at GOODEness Gracious, we like to keep it light and fun as we cook up family meals, share our super mommy secrets and chat it up about the GOODe life:)So come on in and sit a spell.