Truth be told, we take the Sandra Lee approach to this soup… a little semi homemade…
So I grabbed my favoritest new
soup everything pot and poured 32 oz of whole tomatoes in and heated them up…
Then uncover your pot and enjoy!
Really GOODe Veggie Soup
- 2 Jars 32 oz Whole Tomatoes in their juices divided
- 1 Cup Frozen Yellow Squash
- 2 Small Zucchini Sliced divided
- 3 Whole Garlic Cloves- Peeled
- 5 Carrots-Chopped divided
- 1/2 Cup Chopped Cabbage
- 3 Ribs Celery- Chopped
- 2 Cups Spinach
- 2 Cups Broth
- 2 Cups Frozen Veggie Soup Mix
- Salt and Pepper To Taste
- 1 t Parsley
- 1 t Thyme
- 1 t Basil
- Optional 1 t Cumin
- Heat 1 jar of tomatoes in a large stock pot
- Add 1 sliced zucchini, 1 cup frozen squash, and 3 chopped carrots and heat until veggies soften.
- Puree veggies and then add remaining ingredients.
- Simmer for 30-40 minutes.
Note: As always, product links in this post are affiliate links.
I am the mama behind GOODEness Gracious and the owner of Cris Goode Solutions.Here at GOODEness Gracious, we like to keep it light and fun as we cook up family meals, share our super mommy secrets and chat it up about the GOODe life:)So come on in and sit a spell.