Truth be told, we take the Sandra Lee approach to this soup… a little semi homemade…
So I grabbed my favoritest new
soup everything pot and poured 32 oz of whole tomatoes in and heated them up…
Then uncover your pot and enjoy!
Really GOODe Veggie Soup
- 2 Jars 32 oz Whole Tomatoes in their juices divided
- 1 Cup Frozen Yellow Squash
- 2 Small Zucchini Sliced divided
- 3 Whole Garlic Cloves- Peeled
- 5 Carrots-Chopped divided
- 1/2 Cup Chopped Cabbage
- 3 Ribs Celery- Chopped
- 2 Cups Spinach
- 2 Cups Broth
- 2 Cups Frozen Veggie Soup Mix
- Salt and Pepper To Taste
- 1 t Parsley
- 1 t Thyme
- 1 t Basil
- Optional 1 t Cumin
- Heat 1 jar of tomatoes in a large stock pot
- Add 1 sliced zucchini, 1 cup frozen squash, and 3 chopped carrots and heat until veggies soften.
- Puree veggies and then add remaining ingredients.
- Simmer for 30-40 minutes.
Note: As always, product links in this post are affiliate links.