These taters are amazing. Sorry to skip the intro, but it just had to be said… they are amazingly yummy.
I used 6 medium-large red potatoes- peeled. Now, I realize there is probably some potato rule out there that says you shouldn’t use reds for mashed taters, but those pesky rule makers aren’t eating this, we are… so just throw caution to the wind and trust me…
Blue Cheese Mashed Potatoes
- 6 Medium Red Potatoes - Peeled & Chopped
- 1/2 Onion- Chopped
- 1/4 Cup Butter
- 1/2 Cup Half and Half
- 2 oz Blue Cheese
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- Bring potatoes and onion to a boil and cook until tender.
- Drain and place in a mixer.
- Add butter, salt and pepper.
- Mix until smooth and then add cheese.
- Mix again until smooth and then add half and half
- Mix until thickens.
I am the mama behind GOODEness Gracious and the owner of Cris Goode Solutions. Here at GOODEness Gracious, we like to keep it light and fun as we cook up family meals, share our super mommy secrets and chat it up about the GOODe life:) So come on in and sit a spell.