You guys. This Ravioli Lasagna casserole is incredible and so easy to throw together on a busy weeknight. If there was ever a must-try recipe for a lasagna lover– this is it!
I often say that you can tell how good a recipe is by how many times we make it between discovering a recipe and blogging about it.
You guys, we have had this for dinner so many times since first discovering it in 303 ‘Round the Clock Recipes that I have lost count.
It is THAT good.
And every single time, Puddie looks at me and says… “Man, this is good!”
I’m going to even go out on a limb here and say that Ravioli Lasagna is quite possibly the perfect lasagna dish.
Why? The cheese ravioli protects the ricotta cheese from melting into the rest of the dish, so every bite has those yummy lasagna flavors AND the creamy ricotta cheese.
It is ah-mazing.
- 1 lb Ground Beef
- 1 Onion- Chopped
- 8 oz Can Mushrooms - Drained optional
- 26 oz Jar Pasta Sauce- Divided
- 25 oz Package Frozen Ravioli- Divided
- 1 1/2 Cups Shredded Mozzarella Cheese
- Brown ground beef with onion until fully cooked.
- Stir in mushrooms.
- Spoon 1 cup of pasta sauce into the bottom of a 9 x 13 pan.
- Place half the ravioli over the sauce.
- Top with half of the beef mixture.
- Add another cup of sauce and another layer of ravioli and then beef.
- Top with remaining sauce and bake at 425 for 30-35 minutes uncovered.
- Top with cheese and bake until melted.
Affiliate links were used in this post.
This recipe was shared on The Weekend Potluck.
I am the mama behind GOODEness Gracious and the owner of Cris Goode Solutions.Here at GOODEness Gracious, we like to keep it light and fun as we cook up family meals, share our super mommy secrets and chat it up about the GOODe life:)So come on in and sit a spell.