This fun recipe for Meatball Skewers uses frozen meatballs and fresh veggies to make these festive kabobs. They are quick to throw together and the whole family loves them!
I have been a grilling up a storm lately! Truth be told it has a lot to do with my new love for Gooseberry Patch’s Grilling and Campfires Cooking cookbook that my friends at GP sent me. It is chock-full of simple and flavorful recipes like these Meatball Skewers.
When we made them we used pineapple, red peppers, red onions and basted them in a teriyaki sauce, but you could use all kinds of different combinations of veggies and sauces with the meatballs.
I think next time we have them we will use mushrooms, zucchini and maybe even cherry tomatoes- yum! Oh, and I want to try them with BBQ sauce and dip them in Ranch Dressing afterward!
- 28 oz pkg. frozen meatballs- thawed
- 2 red bell peppers- cut into 1-inch pieces
- 2 cups pineapple cubes
- 1 red onion- cut into 1-inch pieces
- 1-1/2 cups teriyaki sauce or BBQ sauce
- 8-10 skewers
- Alternate meatballs and veggies on skewers (3 meatballs per skewer)
- Grill over medium heat for 10-12 minutes, turning them ocassionally
- Brush with sauce during the last 5 minutes.
Affiliate links were used in this post.
Linked up with the Weekend Potluck.
I am the mama behind GOODEness Gracious and the owner of Cris Goode Solutions. Here at GOODEness Gracious, we like to keep it light and fun as we cook up family meals, share our super mommy secrets and chat it up about the GOODe life:) So come on in and sit a spell.