Do I have an ooey gooey sweet treat for you today!
- 1 Envelope Graham Crackers - Crushed
- 1 Stick Butter - Melted
- 1 Can Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 1 Cup Chocolate Chips
- 1 Cup Chopped Walnuts
- 1 Cup Butterscotch Chips
- Mix crushed graham crackers with melted butter and press into the bottom of 9x13 pan.
- Pour milk over top of the graham cracker crust.
- Layer remaining ingredients.
- Bake at 350 for 25 minutes.
- Cool and cut into bars.
Links featured on GOODEness Gracious are often affiliate links. GG often receives products for free to review. GG opinions are however very much Cris’ own. Just try to get her to say something she doesn’t believe in… dare ya 😉 If you have any questions about the products or recommendations found on this blog, just pop us an email 🙂
I am the mama behind GOODEness Gracious and the owner of Cris Goode Solutions.Here at GOODEness Gracious, we like to keep it light and fun as we cook up family meals, share our super mommy secrets and chat it up about the GOODe life:)So come on in and sit a spell.