I have some very lovely photos to share with you of little Addie making the Benefiel family yeast rolls at Grandma’s. However, Grandma’s dial-up has other ideas.
So, instead… I have decided in the spirit of the season I will list 10 things I am thankful for:
1. I am thankful I don’t have to fight dial-up at home.
2. I am thankful to have a wonderful family and the ability to visit them (despite their lousy dial-up 🙂 ).
3. I am thankful for my beautiful, healthy, smart monkey and all the joy she brings into my life.
4. I am thankful for my best friend Puddie and the fact that he makes me smile everyday.
5. I am thankful for my God and the peace and purpose He gives my life.
6. I am thankful for creative outlets such as photography, graphic design, cooking and blogging that keep me sane 😉
7. I am thankful for a great job with great people and their commitment to supporting those who feed the world.
8. I am thankful for those who make it possible for me to live in a free country where anything is possible.
9. I am thankful for all my friends and the ability to talk to them every night on facebook 🙂
10. I am thankful for all of my readers who check in on this crazy blog regularly. I heart you 😉
Wishing you and yours a great day of Thanksgiving.
I am the mama behind GOODEness Gracious and the owner of Cris Goode Solutions. Here at GOODEness Gracious, we like to keep it light and fun as we cook up family meals, share our super mommy secrets and chat it up about the GOODe life:) So come on in and sit a spell.