I have some very lovely photos to share with you of little Addie making the Benefiel family yeast rolls at Grandma’s. However, Grandma’s dial-up has other ideas.
So, instead… I have decided in the spirit of the season I will list 10 things I am thankful for:
1. I am thankful I don’t have to fight dial-up at home.
2. I am thankful to have a wonderful family and the ability to visit them (despite their lousy dial-up 🙂 ).
3. I am thankful for my beautiful, healthy, smart monkey and all the joy she brings into my life.
4. I am thankful for my best friend Puddie and the fact that he makes me smile everyday.
5. I am thankful for my God and the peace and purpose He gives my life.
6. I am thankful for creative outlets such as photography, graphic design, cooking and blogging that keep me sane 😉
7. I am thankful for a great job with great people and their commitment to supporting those who feed the world.
8. I am thankful for those who make it possible for me to live in a free country where anything is possible.
9. I am thankful for all my friends and the ability to talk to them every night on facebook 🙂
10. I am thankful for all of my readers who check in on this crazy blog regularly. I heart you 😉
Wishing you and yours a great day of Thanksgiving.