I’m baa–aack 😉 My kitchen is still in the final stages of remodel–mainly painting, painting and more painting. That and a little plumbing issue that should be taken care of next week… but for the most part it is done and I just can’t WAIT for the big reveal 🙂
In the meantime, I thought I might share with you a great little cookbook that my GOODe ole friends at Gooseberry Patch sent me:
Gooseberry Patch asked me to review Homestyle in a Hurry (to be released Jan. 3), a lovely quick fix cookbook, as one of their Early Bird Reviewers.
And then there is a REALLY familiar recipes right there in them there pages…one that, truth be told, came as quite the surprise to the Goodes…
Hmmm… that looks A LOT like our Super Easy Puddin’ Cake… which looks really fancy, but is super easy… thus the name…
- Follow GOODEness Gracious through Google Friend Connect (at the top of the right column).
- Subscribe to GOODEness Gracious through feed or email (see right column)
- Comment on this post.
- Fan GOODEness Gracious on Facebook
- Follow @crisgoode on Twitter
- Fan my bloggy pals–The Real Farmwives of America & Friends –on Facebook
- Blog about this giveaway.
- Share this giveaway on Facebook
- Tweet this #giveaway (include @crisgoode and @gooseberrypatch in the tweet).
- Fan Gooseberry Patch on Facebook
- Follow @gooseberrypatch on Twitter
- Visit Gooseberry Patch’s Store and tell me which cookbook you’d love to have.
I am the mama behind GOODEness Gracious and the owner of Cris Goode Solutions.
Here at GOODEness Gracious, we like to keep it light and fun as we cook up family meals, share our super mommy secrets and chat it up about the GOODe life:)
So come on in and sit a spell.