- 1 lb Ground Beef
- 1 Clove Garlic- Minced
- 1 16 oz Can of Tomato Sauce
- 1 6 oz Can of Tomato Paste
- 1/2 Cup of Water
- 1 Tbsp Oregano
- Salt to Taste
- 1 4 oz Can of Mushrooms-Drained
- 2 Cups Shredded Mozzarella
- 12 oz Cottage Cheese
- 1/2 Cup Parmesan
- Lasagna Noodles- Uncooked
- Brown Beef, garlic and onion then drain.
- Combine sauce, paste, oregano, salt and mushrooms with beef.
- In a separate bowl, combine cheeses.
- In a crockpot, layer sauce, then noodles, then cheese three times ending on a fourth layer of sauce.
- Cook on low for 5 hours
I am the mama behind GOODEness Gracious and the owner of Cris Goode Solutions.Here at GOODEness Gracious, we like to keep it light and fun as we cook up family meals, share our super mommy secrets and chat it up about the GOODe life:)So come on in and sit a spell.