Parmesan Bread Sticks
- 1/3 Cup Butter Melted
- 1 tsp Oregano
- 1 Clove Garlic Minced
- 4 T Grated Parm Divided
- 2 1/4 Cups Flour
- 1 T Sugar
- 3 1/2 tsp Baking Powder
- 1 Cup Milk
- Spread melted butter in a 9 x13 Pan
- Sprinkle oregano, garlic and 2 Tbsp over the butter
- Combine remaining ingredients in a mixing bowl
- Knead until smooth and roll out into a 12 x 6 rectangle
- Cut into 1 inch pieces and twist each strip and place in butter
- Bake at 400 degrees for 25 minutes.
I am the mama behind GOODEness Gracious and the owner of Cris Goode Solutions.Here at GOODEness Gracious, we like to keep it light and fun as we cook up family meals, share our super mommy secrets and chat it up about the GOODe life:)So come on in and sit a spell.