Lasagna in a Pot
- 1 box Lasagna Noodles- Broken into thirds and cooked
- 1 lb Ground Beef- Browned with onion and garlic to taste
- 4 lb Jar of Spaghetti Sauce
- 1-2 Jars of Mushrooms- Drained
- 1 Cup Cottage Cheese
- 1 1/2 Cups Shredded Mozzarella Cheese- Divided
- Combine all ingredients except shredded cheese and heat through.
- Stir in half of the cheese. Serve and top with remaining cheese
- If freezing, divide into freezer dishes and when ready to eat, thaw and sprinkle with other half of cheese prior to baking at 350 until hot and bubbly.
I am the mama behind GOODEness Gracious and the owner of Cris Goode Solutions.Here at GOODEness Gracious, we like to keep it light and fun as we cook up family meals, share our super mommy secrets and chat it up about the GOODe life:)So come on in and sit a spell.