I couldn’t believe how quick it whipped right up. It is so quick and easy and I will keep this one in my back pocket for future use.
I adapted it from the Easy Garlic Chicken on page 44.
I made a few changes to match what I had in the pantry/fridge and one simple one to lighten things up.
- I didn’t have 3-4 T Savory Herb and Garlic Soup Mix… so I used 1 1/2 T Italian Dressing Mix. (Which got me thinking about how versatile this recipe could be… ranch dressing anyone?)
- I was out of Chicken Breasts, so we used Boneless Skinless Thighs and made the mixture spread on 6 pieces instead of 4.
- I used Light Miracle Whip instead of full fat mayo… Not a Miracle Whip Fan? Might try using Greek Yogurt instead.
Easy Creamy Italian Chicken
- 6 Boneless Skinless Thighs
- 1 1/2 T Italian Dressing Mix
- 1/3 Cup Light Miracle Whip
- 2 T Bread Crumbs
- 1/4 Cup Shredded Parmesan
- Place chicken in a lightly greased 9 x 13 pan.
- Combine remaining ingredients and spread evenly on each piece.
- Bake for 20-25 Minutes- until chicken juices run clear.
Affiliate links were used in this post.