Could you have a different kind of pizza every night if your family genes and blue jeans would let ya?
Unfortunately neither my genes nor my jeans allow for that, so I have to be very picky about my pie time 😉
The other night I wanted to make a homemade pizza and I couldn’t decide between all my pizza favorites, so I made another 😉
I wanted the crustiness of my favorite deep dish pizza but the flavors of my favorite takeout pizza… and thus my Deep Dish Hawaiian Pizza was born.
Now pizza toppings are sacred in this house, so I am not about to tell you how much sauce, or cheese to use… it is all to taste 😉
So grab a lei and check out the recipe below.
I mean if we are going to have snow on Spring Break we can at least pretend we are in a warmer climate, right?
Deep Dish Hawaiian Pizza
- 2 Packages Pizza Crust Mix- Prepared
- 1 Jar Pizza Sauce
- 1-2 Cups Shredded Mozzarella
- 1 Package Canadian Bacon or Chopped Ham
- 2 8 oz Cans Pineapple Tidbits- Drained
- Prepare double batch of crust and stretch out in 9 x 13 pan and pre-bake according to package instructions.
- Spread sauce on crust to taste.
- Sprinkle on pineapple
- Cover in shredded mozzarella to taste
- Bake at 425 until cheese is bubbly
I am the mama behind GOODEness Gracious and the owner of Cris Goode Solutions.Here at GOODEness Gracious, we like to keep it light and fun as we cook up family meals, share our super mommy secrets and chat it up about the GOODe life:)So come on in and sit a spell.