Like most of the country,it has been hot here… HO-OOOT.
So, I have been opting for baking at 1 AM (don’t ask) and cooking via slow cooker to avoid heating up my kitchen.
So even though today is a tad cooler, I still opted for my crockpot… due to convenience (read: I needed dinner to take care of itself).
I threw a 2 lb pork tenderloin in my 2 quart bowl of my Interchangeable Slow Cooker and sprinkled it with Lawry’s Seasoned Salt.
I then poured 2/3 cup of Balsamic Vinegar Ketchup (a new find in the grocery store) over the top of the loin (you can use regular ketchup if you can’t find any).
Then I sprinkled it with 1/4 Cup Brown Sugar (Packed).
I put a lid on it and cooked it on high for 6 hours (or low for 8).
Then I used two forks to pull the pork apart and mix with the juices
I then took Kaiser Rolls and put our favorite Barbecue sauce on them…
10 points to anyone who knows what brand is our favorite???
Add some pulled pork.
Add a little more of that Sweet Baby Rays (and make sure to blur your dag-gum photo…grrr)
Now add some ranch…
And DIG IN– yummo!
Crockpot BBQ Ranch Pork Sandwiches
- 2 lb Pork Tenderloin
- Lawry's Seasoned Salt- To Taste
- 2/3 Cup Balsamic Vinegar Ketchup or regular
- 1/4 Cup Brown Sugar- Packed
- Sweet Baby Ray's Barbecue Sauce-To Taste
- Ranch Dressing- To Taste
- Kaiser Roll Buns
- Place pork in crock pot and sprinkle with Lawry's, then cover with ketchup and brown sugar.
- Cook on high for 6 hours or low for 8 hours
- Shred pork with two forks and stir in sauce.
- Take buns and layer barbecue sauce, pork, more barbecue sauce and then ranch dressing to taste.
Affiliate links and ranch dressing were used in this post.
I am the mama behind GOODEness Gracious and the owner of Cris Goode Solutions.Here at GOODEness Gracious, we like to keep it light and fun as we cook up family meals, share our super mommy secrets and chat it up about the GOODe life:)So come on in and sit a spell.