Want a quick and easy breakfast pastry? These Cream Cheese Crescent Rolls are a super fast and fantastically yummy way to get your pastry fix without breaking your calorie budget.
I adore cream cheese pastries. Adore. Them.
Or, how fast they would fly off the plate!
Definitely a keeper for 113 calories each.
And very versatile. I could see adding a little jelly or pie filling to them to jazz them up a bit.
How did I lighten it up?
- I used Reduced Fat Crescent Rolls.
- I used Weight Watchers Whipped Cream Cheese.
- I used Splenda in lieu of Sugar
Cream Cheese Crescent Rolls
- 1 Tube Reduced Fat Crescent Rolls
- 6 T Weight Watchers Whipped Cream Cheese
- 1/4 Cup Splenda or other sweetener
- 1 T Lemon Juice
- Blend ingredients except or crescent rolls.
- Unroll crescent rolls onto lightly greased cookie sheet.
- Spread cream cheese mixture onto each crescent and roll up starting with the long side.
- Bake at 375 degrees for 12-15 minutes until golden.
Recipe NotesCalories 113 Total Fat 5.9g Sat. Fat 2.8g Cholest. 5.6mg Sodium 246.3mg Carb. 13.6g Fiber 0.4g Sugars 3.4g Protein 2.4g
Psst… have you entered to win Mom’s Very Favorite Recipes.
I am the mama behind GOODEness Gracious and the owner of Cris Goode Solutions.Here at GOODEness Gracious, we like to keep it light and fun as we cook up family meals, share our super mommy secrets and chat it up about the GOODe life:)So come on in and sit a spell.