Benefiel Yeast Rolls
- 1 Package Dry Yeast
- 1/4 Cup Warm Water
- 1 Cup Milk- Scalded
- 1/4 Cup Oil
- 1/3 Sugar
- 1 tsp Salt
- 2 1/2-3 1/2 Cups Flour- Divided
- 1 Egg Beaten
- Dissolve yeast in water and set aside
- Mix scalded milk, oil, sugar and salt and let cool to luke warm
- Add 1 1/2 cups sifted flour, add yeast and beaten egg
- Blend in flour (1-2 cups) until a soft dough forms.
- Place in a greased bowl, turning once to coat.
- Set in warm place for 1 1/2 to double.
- Flatten with hands to 3/4 inch thickness. Cut with a glass and place rolls in a greased pan to allow to double again.
- Bake at 400 degrees for 10-15 minutes and top with butter.
I am the mama behind GOODEness Gracious and the owner of Cris Goode Solutions.Here at GOODEness Gracious, we like to keep it light and fun as we cook up family meals, share our super mommy secrets and chat it up about the GOODe life:)So come on in and sit a spell.