Brown Bag Burritos are so yummy and super convenient!
- 2 lbs ground beef browned
- 2 small cans of refried beans
- 1 1/3 c enchilada sauce
- 1/2 c water
- 1/3 c dried minced onion
- 1 t salt
- 1 t oregano
- 1 T chili powder
- 1 T garlic powder
- 20 burrito sized flour shells
- 1/2 brick of Velveeta cubed
- paper towels & foil for wrapping
Combine all ingredient except shells and heat through making sure the cheese has melted.
Heat shells on griddle until slightly grilled.
Place shell on 1 piece of paper towel.
Place small amount of beans on shell.
Wrap the burrito - tucking both sides in and then over.
Wrap in paper towel and then in foil and freeze.
To reheat burritos, remove foil and heat for 90 seconds, flip and heat for 90 more seconds.