White Chocolate Cranberry Cookie Bars
White Chocolate Cranberry adaptation of Christy Jordan's Easy Tender Cookie Bars.
Prep Time10 mins
Cook Time25 mins
- 1/2 Cup Old Fashioned Oats
- 1 Cup Packed Brown Sugar
- 2 Cups Bisquick
- 1 Large Egg
- 1 Stick of Butter- Melted and Cooled Slightly
- 1 tsp Pure Almond Extract original called for Pure Vanilla Extract
- 1/2 Cup Dried Cranberries
- 2/3 Cup White Chocolate Chips
Preheat oven to 350
Coat Brownie Pan
or 8 x8 pan with cooking spray.
Combine dry ingredients except white chocolate and cranberries
Add egg, extract and butter.
Mix in white chocolate and cranberries.
Press dough into pan.
Bake for 25-30 minutes until golden.
Let cool for 15-20 minutes.
Cut into bars.