Chicken Lo Mein
Fantastic Homemade Chicken Lo Mein Recipe that packs in the veggies with a great flavor.
Prep Time30 mins
Cook Time10 mins
- 2 Tbsp Reduced Sodium Soy Sauce
- 2 Tbsp Dry Sherry or Chicken Broth
- 2 tsp Corn Starch
- 1 lb Boneless Skinless Chicken Thighs (or Breasts)- Thinly Sliced
- 8 oz Ronzoni Smart Taste Spaghetti
- 1 Tbsp Oil
- 1 Tbsp Sesame Oil
- 8 oz Fresh Sliced Mushrooms
- 1 Red or Green Pepper- Cut into 1-inch Slices
- 4 Green Onions- Chopped
- 1 1/2 Cups Sugar Snap Peas or Snow Peas
- 1/2 Cup Chicken Broth
Whisk together soy sauce, sherry and corn starch.
Pour over chicken.
Marinate for 30 minutes in the fridge.
Cook pasta until tender, drain and keep warm.
Heat oils in a skillet and cook mushrooms, pepper and onions for 2 minutes.
Add peas and cook until vegetables until crisp-tender.
Remove from skillet.
And add chicken to skillet without marinade (keep for later use)
Cook chicken until cooked through.
Combine marinade with broth and add to skillet.
Bring to a boil, stirring constantly until it thickens.
Add back in pasta and veggies, mixing well and heating through.
Serve with extra soy sauce as needed.