Meatball Noodle Bake
Meatball Noodle Casserole is a flavorful weeknight dinner that everyone loves! The savory meatballs compliment the creamy sauce perfectly!
Prep Time15 mins
Cook Time30 mins
- 1 lb Frozen Turkey Meatballs- Warmed Through
- 1 Cup Light Sour Cream
- 1 Cup Plain Non-Fat Greek Yogurt
- 1 1/4 Cup Water
- 7 oz Ronzoni Rotini or Elbow Macaroni Pasta- Uncooked
- 12 oz Frozen Peas- Thawed
- 2 Cans 10 3/4 oz Healthy Request Cream of Mushroom Soup
- Salt and Pepper to Taste
- Optional: 1/2 Cup Bread Crumbs
Cook pasta according package.
Meanwhile combine soup, sour cream, yogurt and water.
Add in peas, pasta and meatballs.
Season well and pour into casserole dish and cover.
Bake at 350 for 30-40 minutes.
Optional: Remove cover and sprinkle with bread crumbs. Broil for 3 minutes or until bread crumbs brown.
*Optional ingredients not included