Quick and easy taco skillet perfect for those busy nights.
Prep Time10 mins
Cook Time20 mins
- 6 oz dry Ronzoni Smart Taste Macaroni- Cooked
- 1 lb Extra Lean Ground Beef
- 1/2 Cup Onion- Chopped
- 1/2 Cup Green Pepper- Chopped
- 1 Can 15 oz Tomato Sauce
- 1 Can 15 oz Diced Tomatoes
- 1/2 Cup Picante Sauce
- 1 tsp Cumin
- 1 Cup 2 % Mexican Shredded Cheese
- To Taste: Lettuce Crushed Tortilla Chips, Low fat Sour Cream, Taco Sauce, Avocado, Etc.
Brown Ground Beef with Onion and Green Bell Pepper until onion and peppers are tender and ground beef is cooked.
Add sauces, cumin and cooked macaroni and bring to a boil.
Reduce to simmer and cook for about 10 more minutes.
Serve up individual portions over a bed of lettuce and top with cheese, chips and sour cream, etc. as desired.
*Note cheese is included in nutritional content below but other toppings (chips, sour cream, etc. are not as they will vary depending on personal preference)