Chocolate Delight Recipe
Super easy family favorite. Classic Chocolate Delight, the way my mama makes it ;)
Servings: 8 -10
- 1 1/4 Cups All Purpose Flour
- 1/2 Cup Finely Chopped Walnuts- plus a few more for garnish
- 1 Stick of Butter- Melted
- 8 oz Cream Cheese
- 1 Cup Powdered Sugar
- 2- 8 oz Containers Cool Whip- Divided
- 2 Small Boxes Chocolate Pudding Mix
- 3 Cups Milk
Combine nuts and flour and then stir in butter until crumbly.
Press crumbles in the bottom of a 9 x 13 pan and bake at 375 until golden 10-15 minutes.
Whip together cream cheese, powdered sugar and 1 container of Cool Whip and spread onto cooled crust.
Prepare pudding but reduce milk to 3 cups instead of 4 cups. Pour and spread onto of cream cheese layer.
Top with Cool Whip and sprinkle with nuts.
Refrigerate for 2 hours before serving