Lasagna in a Pot
Quick and easy Lasagna recipe that is freezer friendly.
- 1 box Lasagna Noodles- Broken into thirds and cooked
- 1 lb Ground Beef- Browned with onion and garlic to taste
- 4 lb Jar of Spaghetti Sauce
- 1-2 Jars of Mushrooms- Drained
- 1 Cup Cottage Cheese
- 1 1/2 Cups Shredded Mozzarella Cheese- Divided
Combine all ingredients except shredded cheese and heat through.
Stir in half of the cheese. Serve and top with remaining cheese
If freezing, divide into freezer dishes and when ready to eat, thaw and sprinkle with other half of cheese prior to baking at 350 until hot and bubbly.