Really GOODe Veggie Soup
For more food and fun, visit GOODEnessGracious.com!
Prep Time20 mins
Cook Time40 mins
- 2 Jars 32 oz Whole Tomatoes in their juices divided
- 1 Cup Frozen Yellow Squash
- 2 Small Zucchini Sliced divided
- 3 Whole Garlic Cloves- Peeled
- 5 Carrots-Chopped divided
- 1/2 Cup Chopped Cabbage
- 3 Ribs Celery- Chopped
- 2 Cups Spinach
- 2 Cups Broth
- 2 Cups Frozen Veggie Soup Mix
- Salt and Pepper To Taste
- 1 t Parsley
- 1 t Thyme
- 1 t Basil
- Optional 1 t Cumin
Heat 1 jar of tomatoes in a large stock pot
Add 1 sliced zucchini, 1 cup frozen squash, and 3 chopped carrots and heat until veggies soften.
Puree veggies and then add remaining ingredients.
Simmer for 30-40 minutes.