- I am preparing for some changes to GOODe Ole GOODEness Gracious in the future. I am hoping to add a recipe box that finally organizes all the recipes I have shared here. I may make a few other changes… Anything you would like to see?
- I am in a reading mood… just ask Amazon… Currently, I am fascinated by The New Rules of Marketing & PR by David Meerman Scott. Whatcha readin’?
- I read somewhere that the difference between where you are now and where you will be in 5 years is the books you read and the people you surround yourself with… Anyone know where that saying came from? I’d love to know… I really think it is so true.
- I am not doing to hot on my Diet Coke reduction… and truth be told– I’m not caring so much, even though I know I hypothetically want to care…just sayin’
- Change is constant, futile to fight, yet difficult to fully embrace 100 percent all of the time…just sayin’
- I think I am addicted to Fruity Pebbles…
- I am ready for sweatshirt weather, apple pickin’ and corn mazin’
- September is gonna be one busy month for this mama… Lots of new fun work projects 🙂
- I really like Traminette Wine… I am not a huge wine drinker (beyond soft red), so I was a little surprised at how much I like it…
- Technology boggles my mind…. I grew up in the age of the microwave, CD players and “car” phones… it really makes me wonder what the world will be like when Miss Add is 30 errr-ish.
- Ringing phones FREAK Miss Add out… guess she isn’t a fan of the disruption.
- I just found out Michael Tait (formerly of the greatest band ever- dcTalk) is now with Newsboys… where have I been??? Oh and I am SOOO a Newsboys fan now 😉
I am the mama behind GOODEness Gracious and the owner of Cris Goode Solutions.Here at GOODEness Gracious, we like to keep it light and fun as we cook up family meals, share our super mommy secrets and chat it up about the GOODe life:)So come on in and sit a spell.