- If I were the Aussie Hair Care peeps, I’d be a little perturbed at the purple Herbal Essence line… can’t find your own color of purple? Although, I recently saw a joint coupon between the two though, so they must not be too upset. However, truth be told, if I were say a customer who thought she was grabbing her purple Aussie bottle and picked up Herbal Essence instead… I’d be pretty perturbed… just sayin’
- It is sad when you lose something you once had, wish you had it back and then when you find it again you realize it isn’t as great as you had made it out to be in your Ole noggin’… just sayin’
- I am giving up on shopping all the store ads and stacking coupons. *Hangs her head in shame* It has to be done. My old system doesn’t work well with all the stacking and I can’t find a new system that I can maintain with any sense of efficiency. This has led to coupon parallelization or limbo. I can’t take it anymore. Power to all you gals that have it figured out. But me, I am going with Walmart and Aldis with my old coupon rituals. In the GOODe Ole Days I still saved at least $20 a trip… and that ain’t bad. I tried ladies, I did. But I guess free toothpaste will allude me. I can’t be havin’ couponin’ stressin’ me out… just sayin’
- One of these days I may or may not be takin’ a long road trip with let’s hypothetically say…oh… a 3 year old. Any advice/activities you would recommend… if something like that were to happen?
- This summer just won’t slow down. I have seen the tree leaves turning — they must be in cahoots with the schools and shopping centers forcing us into fall with Back to School and Halloween decorations! Just sayin’
- If you haven’t heard, my friends and I are giving away free State Fair Tickets! Check it out!
- This month’s FREEZE-O-RAMA is churning in my head… I know I want to make Aunt Mary’s Pork Marynade, Turkey Tetrazzini, Sherry Chicken Marinade, Seasoned Ground Beef and my AWESOME Lean Hamburgers. (Psst… Sometime this fall I think my bloggy pals and I are going to meet up for a FREEZE-O-RAMA make and trade :))
- My fridge needs some major cleanin’… just sayin’
- Ladies and Gentleman– we are officially potty trained (except at night)! Mommy score! (Here’s to hoping I don’t regret saying that outloud).
- Any at home pre-school age materials out there that you would recommend? Miss Add is on a big kick of tracing letters (and writing a few), counting and sounding out words and I’d love to get her some workbooks for little Miss sponge 🙂 One of the books she got for her birthday is a dry erase book… do they make washable dry erase markers???
- This weekend we are hanging out with a big group of my cousins. Puddie is sooo excited. I do believe there will be a lot of GOODe food and perhaps some guitar pickin’… just sayin’
I am the mama behind GOODEness Gracious and the owner of Cris Goode Solutions. Here at GOODEness Gracious, we like to keep it light and fun as we cook up family meals, share our super mommy secrets and chat it up about the GOODe life:) So come on in and sit a spell.