As I am preparing to go to my VERY first bloggy conference, Blissdom, I am reading a lot of blogs and trying to get to know some of the folks that I might meet over the next week.
I don’t know a soul (IRL) that is going… so, I figure getting to know some of these lovely ladies via their blogs will have to suffice until I can meet and make some new friends… which is what I hear that Blissdom is all about.
One of the things that has helped me to begin to get to know folks is a popular post many do called 100 Things.
So, I thought that I would do my version of this with a little twist… 10 sets of 10 things.
This is a VERY long post –wayy longer than I usually write and wayyy more information than anyone wants to know. Feel free to skip around and scroll down to anything you are interested in knowing.
1-10 Things folks might notice when they first meet me in real life.
11-20 Things I believe
21-30 Things I heart
31-40 Things I get passionate about
41-50 Things about my spiritual life
51-60 Things about my personal life
61-70 Things about my professional life
71-80 Things about my childhood
81-90 Recipes I heart
91-100 Things I want to know when I meet you at Blissdom.
This sooo could have been a series of posts, but I am running out of time before Blissdom…
So hear goes…
(1-10) Ten Things folks might notice when they first meet me in real life.
1. I am not a sepia tone in real life…shocker, right?
Some may recognize me by my profile pic from Facebook, Twitter, Blog and Business Card… but in reality, I look a little more like this –now minus the bangs:
Because I enjoy living in a world of purpose and passion, I enthusiastically encourage others and problem solve because I am influencial and creative… Just sayin’
89. Favorite Corn Casserole was an improvement on a family favorite that was a HUGE success.
90. The Finer Things in Life‘s Brown Bag Burritos. I found the recipe on Life as Mom a while back and I make them ALL the time. I even made them when I freezer cooked with 12 of my bloggy buddies a few months ago.
(91-100) Ten things I want to know when I meet you at Blissdom.
91. Where you are from?
92. What is your blog name and what do you blog about?–Please note: I have a really stellar knack for not knowing who someone is–even uber-famous people–… it isn’t you, it is me.
93. What are you passionate about?
94. Truth be told, I want to know that you don’t think I am weird
or silly or dumb. It would be uber-cool if you liked me, ya know really liked me.
95. That you have an amazing knack for small talk and can carry me through that part of the convo or that you hate it/struggle with it as much as I do.
96. If you know where the nearest place is that I can grab a diet coke…
97. If you minded if I joined your group, table or activity… Truth be told, going to this thing all alone for the first time EVER is a little scary… just sayin’
98. What is the coolest thing you have learned/experienced so far?
99. Do you know how to use my camera better than I do? Let’s be friends.
100. If there is something that I shouldn’t miss. Tell me when/where and I will totally be there.
Whew… if you made it this far, I am sure you now know wayyy more than you ever cared to know about me.
I will be giving out gold stars to anyone who read it all the way through 😉
I am the mama behind GOODEness Gracious and the owner of Cris Goode Solutions.Here at GOODEness Gracious, we like to keep it light and fun as we cook up family meals, share our super mommy secrets and chat it up about the GOODe life:)So come on in and sit a spell.