Do you need a quick and easy dessert for your next potluck or pitch-in? This Chocolate Raspberry Pudding Poke Cake is so simple to make, while it’s fresh raspberries add a special touch.
Poke cakes are really simple to make a hugely popular these days thanks to my friend Brandie over on The Country Cook. Have you seen her amazing poke cake combinations? Banana Pudding Poke Cake, Boston Cream Poke Cake, Coconut Cream Poke Cake, anyone?
Now one of the reasons I love this cake is its countless flavor combinations, although Chocolate Raspberry is definitely a favorite in this house!
You literally can choose your favorite cake mix, your favorite pudding and your favorite topping and you instantly have a completely different cake.
Pudding Poke Cake Ideas
- Butter Pecan Cake with Butterscotch Pudding topped with Pecans.
- Red Velvet Cake with Cheesecake Pudding topped with Shaved White Chocolate.
- Lemon Cake with Lemon Pudding topped with Blueberries.
I could go on and on…
What flavor combo will you make?
- 1 German Chocolate Cake Mix- Prepared according to box in 9 x13 pan and cooled
- 2 Small Instant Chocolate Pudding- Prepared
- 2 Pints Raspberries- Rinsed and patted dry.
- Take cooled cake and poke holes with a wooden spoon handle all over the cake.
- Pour pudding over cake and spread evenly.
- Top pudding with raspberries.
- Chill for an hour before serving.
I am the mama behind GOODEness Gracious and the owner of Cris Goode Solutions. Here at GOODEness Gracious, we like to keep it light and fun as we cook up family meals, share our super mommy secrets and chat it up about the GOODe life:) So come on in and sit a spell.