If you have been around here very long, you probably already know that I totally heart my crock pot.
Truth be told, slow cooker talk even came up last week at Blog Indiana while chatting it up with some fellow Indy Geek Girls. All that crock pot talk totally reminded me that I had not yet shared one of my favorite — super easy– crock pot recipes with you!
The recipe starts where all GOODe slow cooker recipes do… a crock pot liner 😉 Psst… you can find these babies in the alumnium foil/cling wrap/baggie aisle.
Cook on high for 6 hours…
Then serve up with mashed taters…
Tomorrow I will share how we took the leftovers and with very little work made Whole Grain Chicken Stroganoff for a whole new meal.
- 8-12 Boneless Skinless Chicken Thighs
- Family Size Cream of Mushroom Soup (Low Fat)
- 1 Can of Mushrooms, Drained
- ½ Cup of Sherry
- Salt & Pepper to taste
- Line your slow cooker with a liner
- Place chicken in the slow cooker
- Add mushrooms, sherry, salt and pepper
- Pour soup on top
- Cook on high for 6 hours.
- Reserve leftovers for use in upcoming Whole Grain Chicken Stroganoff
I am the mama behind GOODEness Gracious and the owner of Cris Goode Solutions. Here at GOODEness Gracious, we like to keep it light and fun as we cook up family meals, share our super mommy secrets and chat it up about the GOODe life:) So come on in and sit a spell.